Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 16, 2009

so many yet a few

So many things I want to say,
Just a few words came out.

So much things to do,
Just a little time we had.

So many time my heart are broken,
Just a few times you realized...

So much time I said I love you,
Just a little bit of them are replied...

So many joy we had,
Just a few you remembered...

So much sacrifice I made,
Just a little moments you've showed you care...

So many days feeling down and empty,
Just a few hours you were there for me...

So many tears I've shed,
Just a few times you've noticed...

So much love I gave,
Just a little what I get back

4 comments:

Igniz said...

wahlamak....berpuitis jiwang pulak abg mas kita ni..bagus2!keep up!:)

En. Hizzly said...

ehem. thanks bro.

Syafiq said...

manela ko kurik ni...huhuh

En. Hizzly said...

kurik kple otak ko

Post a Comment